Have your tattoos changed

Options
For those of you who have lost quite a bit of weight, have you noticed any significant changes to your tattoos? The only one I'm worried about is my half sleeve. I'm hoping that while my arms shrink, it doesn't completely distort the piece.

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I think my left upper back one moved down. My hubby says no but
    when I got it, it was up higher, I'm almost certain. I'm 133+ lighter
    s I think it would make sense. That sucks too, the position was far
    better higher.

It shouldn't distrort, however you might wind up with a bigger tat.
    My ankle one looks larger cause my legs got smaller.
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nope, my tattoos have not changed, even the one on my belly. Luckily, you arms don't change too much, so I doubt your sleeve will change at all.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have one just inside my hip-bone in the front. It was just on the edge of my pregnancy bellies each time. It's now really blurry and looks crappy but it's also 15 years old and was a little rose (and cheap) so it might have looked crappy after 15 years without the stretching and deflating of the skin.
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have one on my rib cage and some people have told me it looks larger due to my loss, but I disagree. I think it has moved a bit if anything.
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    If anything mine looks better, but that could be because it's surrounded by muscle instead of fat now! Best of luck :)
  • LunarPhases
    LunarPhases Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If anything mine looks better, but that could be because it's surrounded by muscle instead of fat now! Best of luck :)

This is exactly what I'm hoping for, haha.
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Not very much. just appear thinner i suppose