NSV: Another Size Bites the Dust (10 Sizes Down)

Options
ajominy
ajominy Posts: 87 Member
So excited...I am down another jeans size (10 sizes down now)!!! I am in a size that I haven't been in since HS (Size 12). When I started my journey a year ago, my initial size goal was the size I was 7 yrs ago before I gained all my weight (Size 14). Now that size is history and I am in a smaller size.

I was so shocked and had to make sure it wasn't a fluke and was just that 1 pair of jeans that I could fit into....so I went to the store and tried on several different kinds of pants in a size 12 and they all fit. SO HAPPY!!! I'm out of the "teens". :happy:

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Whooo Hooo !!!!
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well done! I saw you pictures. Your change has been amazing! Keep it up! You are a real inspiration.
  • ajominy
    Options
    Well done! I saw you pictures. Your change has been amazing! Keep it up! You are a real inspiration.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the kind words!
  • saphyreplatypus
    Options
    Awesome job congrats! You are a lot like me, I recently made it into a 14 after, well, we'll just say TOO many years. lol! I am soo close to a 12 now, and that was my "ultimat" goal size, haven't been there since middle school. (yikes) Keep up the great work!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm a 14 right now and it seems like it's taking forever to get out of the "teens" so seeing someone else accomplish this will help me keep going. Thank you.
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What a great NSV! Keep up the great work! =)
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV, and excellent progress! Congratulations, you look great!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Proud of you, friend!
  • Ramona818
    Ramona818 Posts: 11
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Go out and celebrate BIG! :bigsmile:
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! great, great, great job!!!!
    question.....you went from a 22 to a 12? or a 32 to a 12? what is considered a size? I would think going from size 22 to 12 would be going down 5 sizes not 10. since there is no size 21. it skips. e.g. size 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12? thoughts? maybe i am overanalyzing LOL
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story and a true inspiration for the rest of us! Thanks for sharing your great news!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    That impressive! Great work.
  • ajominy
    Options
    question.....you went from a 22 to a 12? or a 32 to a 12? what is considered a size? I would think going from size 22 to 12 would be going down 5 sizes not 10. since there is no size 21. it skips. e.g. size 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12? thoughts? maybe i am overanalyzing LOL

I went from 30/32 to a 12. That is why I say 10 b/c I count the even numbers as a size, 12, 14,16...etc.

thanks so much for the support from everyone!!
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Huge accomplishment!!!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options

I went from 30/32 to a 12. That is why I say 10 b/c I count the even numbers as a size, 12, 14,16...etc.

thanks so much for the support from everyone!!

incredible! you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is such an inspiration! Way to go!
  • buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMG!! That is AWESOME! Good for you!!
  • ShortStuff35
    ShortStuff35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Job well done :)
    Would you mind if I added you as a friend? I really need inspiration and motivation.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Outstanding NSV!! Gratz on your wonderful achievement!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!