New MFP friends!

Options
Hello!
My name is Stephanie and I've been using MFP for two months now, but have no one to chat with on MFP! So I am looking for new (serious MFPusers) friends, who are in the same situation as me, or just anybody really.
My goal is fat loss (not weight loss) and muscle mass, I work out 6 times a week minimum and I try to eat as clean as possible- with the occasional cheats
Look forward to talk to some more people!
Greetings, Stephanie ^^

Replies

• Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    Hi Stephanie this is a great place to meet new people who are motivated and ready to take charge feel free to add me if you like :)
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Too bad we can't be friends, IIFYM and clean eating don't mix...
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals to you. Trying to get below 10% body fat and not lose weight. You can add me if you want but if not no hard feelings.
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I personally am still trying to lose some more weight and lose fat and tone up, but I too try to clean pretty clean and I workout seven days a week. I would love to chat with you and I can always use more support so anyone can feel free to add me!!
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I think I am a lot older than you, but I work out with younger people.. Spin, Pump, Cardio Kick and 1000s of push ups a week.
    Trying to go under 20 percent body fat, currently fluctuate between 22-24 percent.. I think its the potatoes.

I was looking at your friends.. Hardly any of them log in.. My friends which I keep to a minimum log in daily with
    exercise and food diarys.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am here for you All:)
  • eddemae
    eddemae Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been on here for 2 weeks and have found this site helpful. I have been using this app to tracking my food and exercise and am getting better every day I'm logging in and becoming aware of what I need to achieve my goals. I am looking to lose weight and build muscle.

I can always use more support and can be supportive to all!
  • skebe17
    skebe17 Posts: 16
    Options
    I workout 5-6 days a week at home and try to eat healthy and be strict on my portions when I have something I know isn't particularly the healthiest thing in the world! I just started Focus T25 on Monday and looking to lose 10 lbs and get toned. I am here for you all! I love to motivate and keep other people accountable because it keeps me accountable to myself as well. :)
  • ALittleSwanny
    ALittleSwanny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :3 I'm a daily user of the app, just started using the forums