Results after Month 1 Insanity

Options
13»

Replies

• tamson72
    tamson72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting Insanity but being about 270lbs not sure if I will be able to do it? Has anyone any tips..
  • fitgirl09jessica
    Options
    tamson72: my advice is to just go at your own pace and you will be able to do it! You may have to stop but the important part is to keep going and it does get easier the more you do it regardless of your fitness level. You can do it!
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome results - thanks for sharing!! I've started Insanity and can't wait to see the results from the torture I'm putting myself through LOL
  • Lefroy
    Lefroy Posts: 3
    Options
    Fantastic results. I am 52 and am into week 2 of Insanity and I thought I would never be able to get through it. I can now almost finish the full workout without blacking out - really unfit to start with. I haven't noticed a weight change yet but my body looks different already. I mix it up with Tae Bo which really works my middle for all those of 'mature' years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!