Need a partner in crime

Options
Hi!

I'm 31 (today's my birthday). And I need to do something about this weight thing! I'm 5'6" and 195 pounds.
Looking for someone to lose weight with. I have one 3 year old daughter and would like to have another child. But before doing so, I want to lose weight first.
So whoever wants to start/continue (and FINISH) this battle with me, let me know. We can motivate each other and celebrate the successes. I'm sure there will be some bumps in the road. But I'm motivated!

Olga

Replies

• dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Olga! I'm always open to more friends if you'd like to add me. I log daily and supply my friends with as much encouragement as I can.

Hope you are planning on having some cake!! :)
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Happy birth day....I'm on a mission here too add me if you like i always need more friends
  • meowmisu
    meowmisu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to be your partner in crime. I too have an almost 3 year old and would love to start trying for a second as soon as I drop some of this weight. Feel free to add me.
  • babyloutattoo87
    Options
    Happy birthday :) I'm just starting back with my weight loss again (currently 166lbs) so I'll add you and we can motivate one another :)
  • samgal1316
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! I'm always open to new friends and I try to motivate as much as possible
  • Shea100
    Shea100 Posts: 16
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Olga! I hope you have a wonderful day and that all your birthday wishes come true!

I'd love to be added to your friends too -- and to invite all of you to add me as a friend.
    I'm trying to learn how to be a part of the community, and I'd love to be a source of encouragement.

I joined 2 weeks ago, and have a LONG way to go! But I overworked my knees in the first week,
    so I'm letting them heal before I start back into exercise on Thursday.

Good luck everyone!

Shea
  • brelolita
    brelolita Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday :) A good way to start it with some success. Im with you on this journey... We can do it ...

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. :)
  • Bellvillian
    Bellvillian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose weight for my health first and vanity second. I am 44 and the will power I had in my 30s doesn't seem to be there now for this journey, however, I feel I know more about myself and my body and I 100% know that this has to be a life style change so I joined Weight Watchers and this site hoping that one or both will stick. I know I need support from others who are going through the same journey and looking to build a list of like minded ladies in my age range who are tackling the same goals. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by second week of August and I just lost 2! I also want to slowly work fitness in so aiming for 3 workouts at the gym or riding my bike. I can't wait to hear from you! :) Lisa
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Olga!! Welcome to the community. You
    can do this!! :)
  • adrylong
    adrylong Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person on here who is trying to lose some weight before gaining more on a 2nd pregnancy.
  • Sooberk
    Sooberk Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to partner with you. I am 33 with a five year old. We are wanting another child as well.

Mary
  • toolttime
    toolttime Posts: 7
    Options
    Try the Ideal Protein diet
  • RisaLynch26
    Options
    Happy Birthday Olga! What are you doing for exercise?
  • ePinayCOS
    ePinayCOS Posts: 2
    Options
    happy happy bday mama! my 31st is coming up on the 5th & i am also TTC! i have pcos which is my battle & def looking for a workout buddy if not irl i was thinking online via skype. i've started a closed fb group if u'd like to join, a 30 squat challenge since the 1st (looking to do a diff one everyone month), & so much more =) ANYONE feel free to add me i know WE can do this! <3
  • ossmcbride
    Options
    Thank you and YES we CAN!
  • ossmcbride
    Options
    Not Much yet! I like to walk and use the app "Strive" that feeds into MFP. It's pretty cool.
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, Olga!

Happy birthday!

I'd love a new partner in crime. Please feel free to add me! :smile:

I've been on MFP since 10/2012, but (unfortunately) have only recently gotten serious. I'd love to help motivate each other.
  • lacyjay87
    lacyjay87 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Lacy I am 26 years old. I have a 4 year old daughter. I too would like another child, but the doctors told me I needed to get health and lose weight first.
  • ePinayCOS
    ePinayCOS Posts: 2
    Options
    30 Day* Squat Challenge
  • Fitbodybliss
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
    I would love some supportive friends too! Just sent you a request :)