JNL Fusion - Who's tried it?

Options
Hey all, I'm blaming late night infomercials for this post. As I am struggling with cyclical insomnia, I was watching infomercials last night and saw one for JNL Fusion. Has anyone tried it? What are your feelings about it? I am currently a Jillian Michaels groupie having completed 30DS, Ripped in 30, and own Killer Buns & Thighs, Kickbox FastFix, and Extreme Shed & Shred. Plus I am doing Phase one of her Body Revolution system. However, I know that I like challenges and LOVE having my workouts be less than 40 minutes. SO, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm looking for what I'm going to do after JMBR and am looking for opinions on this system. Thanks! ~ Heather

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Seriously? No one?
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have been seeing this infomercial lately and have been curious but scared (looks like serious business, lol). But I remembered her name, she has a plan on bodybuilding.com. When you click to choose a plan, up top, scroll down to Busy Mom Plan-JNL on the Go. I'm going to look further into the website. Good luck
  • Missy5792
    Missy5792 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started the workout today so I haven't tried enough of it yet but so far I like it. A lot of people said that she gets annoying and I can see how but if you are already doing a lot of Jillian then you are probably used to it. I usually prefer more heavy lifting but I was looking to switch it up so I tried this.
  • nycegurl74
    nycegurl74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    If she did not talk so much saying the same crap over and over again it may not be that bad not to mention the time she takes away from working out by bringing someone from behind her to show us how they do the exercise as well as tell their weight loss story .Then I think the worst thing for me was coach Willie, the way he act in the videos drove me crazy. I quickly repack it and got my money back.
  • cvince8
    cvince8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the program. She's annoying, very annoying however the strength training videos are good as are the ab videos. All the strength training videos are half weights and half cardio. Makes for a pretty good workout in 30 minutes or less. The ab videos have really unique moves that will hit your abs in ways other videos and traditional exercises don't.

The cardio videos are the worst of the lot because she is constantly calling people up and wasting time. If you start the exercise while she's blabbering you'll still get a good workout though.

I wouldn't pay more than $50 for the set. And I wouldn't recommend doing more than three a week. She's too annoying to tolerate more than that. I find Jillian Michaels boring and annoying though, so if you like her videos maybe you won't find the JNL videos all that bad.