Trying to losing over 100lbs, ready to share

Options
In my late 20s, married, and love belly dance. I jumped back on ship 2 weeks ago, and feeling positive. I had previously lost about 40 lbs, gained it back and then some. Tried jumping back on using a few different sites, kept slipping on the damn deck, but I'm finally on lol. Losing weight by basic calorie counting, no special gimmicks. Logging every day. Short, sweet, to the point ;-) Ready to add some online buddies.

Replies

• sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    You can add me Im trying to get more involved in mfp ive had it for awhile but havent made use of it changing that though and i need friends too lol I think its great you've made the decision to get healthy again I have a fb fitness group where we support and motivate each other i think thats what really helped me with my weight loss if your interested let me know :)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    you can add me, im trying to lose about 100 pounds too, though i never seem to have much luck with keeping it off, so maybe thisll help,
  • wyldflowrr_6
    Options
    You can add me :) Had 134 to lose; down 46 so far
  • ARO91
    ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have done diets in the past lost a little bit of weight but always gained it back. I have PCOS which makes it harder to lose weight but I am going to do it this time! I am 21 and want a family in the future so i gotta get healthy :)
  • CearaAingeal
    Options
    I am totally with you! This sounds so familiar. I was diagnosed about 14 years ago and have been struggling ever since. That insulin resistance is a kicker isn't it? People don't actually realize the struggle involved, they think you're being lazy and not really trying. And that can be hard from the "supportive" people in your life. I've been through countless prescriptions and still working on finding a workable one. I'm 29. It's time to get things in order.
  • dedicated2nursing
    dedicated2nursing Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :-) we all have to support each other on this healthy life journey..
  • dedicated2nursing
    dedicated2nursing Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    whats the name of you fb page?