First Weekers?

Options
Yep, that's me. Again for the millionth time, first week of getting my calories on track.

I remember when I started losing weight and exercising like crazy back in 2009 and the HARDEST part was the first week.
After that I was golden. SOOOO.... who else is on their first week?

Some of my goals I am setting in the next two weeks.

The first week:

-Lowering my calorie intake to 1200 or less.
-Eating more fruit to fill me up.
-Watching my portions.
-TURNING DOWN snacks, office food, junk food and alcohol.
-Taking all my vitamins EVERY DAMN DAY.
-Drinking water like its my job.
-Working on regulating my sleep schedule.
-Walking a lot and picking up my walking pace. (I live in Hawaii and take the bus and walk everywhere I go for about a year now, but I realized I walk really slow, so I am improving some fitness in my life by just putting a little hustle)

Next Week:

-Start eliminating some processed food.
-Eating more vegetables
-Increase calorie intake
-Get 4 workouts in
-Reducing sugar intake

Whats your plan and how do ours match up? Any suggestions?

ALOHA! :)

Replies

• fifiisme
    fifiisme Posts: 10
    Options
    I agree that the first week can be the hardest...I'm in my 1st too! I think your plan sounds good but be careful about too few calories. If you are working out then your body prob needs a little more fuel, if not then the reduction should jump start things. Good luck to you...don't give up..only a few more days!
  • 1sttimemommy83012
    Options
    I just started my first day of tracking. About 18 months ago I was following Weight Watchers and tracking on here. I had lost 70lbs but became pregnant that January. So I gained weight while pregnant, lost it after I had it and not 10 months later gained almost all of that 70lbs that I lost back. I am good and then all of sudden I am eating whatever. Today I was under my calories about 60 but my calories are pretty high since my weight. I really need to up my exercise but I am exhausted after taking care of my daughter all day, cleaning, only other thing I do is take the dogs out for a walk. Hoping this time I stick to it. I want to have on more baby then I am done. Good luck all!
  • meow326
    meow326 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on my 1st DAY and it's been hard !!!!!!! Starting out can be so difficult.
  • joetalk
    joetalk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    first week done as of yesterday, it was hard, but using the forum has helped me a major way to build friends, and support pals

im seriously looking for more motivators and friends i can keep on track.. so friend me any time

joe