All most 30 lbs down!!!

Options
It's taken me this long to get so close!!! It's all worth it! I've almost reach 30 lbs. And in the last two months I've seen the fastest results with the change of my diet. I have found a way for me to make it a habit and a living to eat health and have started eating less because I wasn't hungry. I'm happy with my results and I didn't need any diet help besides eating right and working out regularly. Without my friends on here I wouldn't have been able to push myself pass the mid way!
2b5e9884-6bc1-494a-b9a0-85896799d2c0_zps1f2de1aa.jpg

Side note: I do realize it was suppose to be almost not all most. But there is no way to edit the title. We all make simple mistakes at times. :bigsmile:
I'm laughing at myself for it. :laugh:

Replies

• russbittles
    Options
    Nice Abs! Good job!
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    I think it's safe to say that we're almost impressed.

Wait, no.. we're all most impressed.

Sorry...

Great job!
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I think it's safe to say that we're almost impressed.

Wait, no.. we're all most impressed.

Sorry...

Great job!

lol. I realized the title error after I had already placed this up. And there is no way to go back and edit the title unlike on other forums I am on.

And thank you.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    BUMP, for hotness in the Supes gear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!