From size 18/20 to size 10/12!

Replies

• Hi There: Congratulations on all your success!
    You look amazing!!
    Enjoy your summer!
  • nhmommy
    nhmommy Posts: 24 Member
    Congratulations! You've been working hard to make life-long changes. You are a wonderful example to your daughter as well! I'm sure she is SO proud to have such a strong and healthy mother. :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Congrats!!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    awesome!
  • hawley_21
    hawley_21 Posts: 35 Member
    Thanks!! =)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    What a GREAT inspiration, you are!
  • wendamabelle
    wendamabelle Posts: 25 Member
    Awesome job! I love the pic!
  • ksdrosch
    ksdrosch Posts: 2
    WOW!!! I've just started...hope I'm there, too by next summer!
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Every single one of you look great!
    If these are all results from sticking to the myfitnesspal program, I feel that I have finally found the right place.
  • blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    fabulous job!!!
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Awesome!!! Great job!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    That's terrific! I bet your daughter is super proud of you too! What an amazing example you are to her. She's not only learning healthy habits, but she is seeing her mom take care of herself and change. SO powerful!
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Well done!!! I'm so happy for you!
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Good job! U should be so proud.
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    congrats, you look amazing !!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Terrific work, you look great! :drinker:
  • determinedasever
    determinedasever Posts: 5 Member
    Great job. Do you have any tips you would like to share. I've been on here faithfully for two months and I don't see the numbers moving.
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Amazing job and you've got a great visual!
  • TabbiToo
    TabbiToo Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations on your success! I to have PCOS and have about 80 pounds to lose that came on in a years time. I was then diagnosed with PCOS and have been battling my weight from that time on. I joined this site on the 21st of June hoping to maybe find some help with getting these extra pounds off. Your story gives me some hope.
    Can you tell me if you stuck to the calorie goals set or if you ate your calories back that MFP gave your for exercise? I would really like to know that answer. I typically eat 3/4 of the calories set by MFP and exercise one to two hours per day 6 days a week. I do not eat any of the calories added back by exercise. I have lost 11 pounds so far, but am not sure if this is the right way to go about my goals. I would love to know what you did. Thanks for sharing any tips you have to help me. P.S. Love the photo your daughter took!
  • hawley_21
    hawley_21 Posts: 35 Member
    I've had my account on here for a while but just recently started using it...I kept track of everything before though so I logged all the previous dates too when I signed up on here to keep track! =) I HAVE kept a food diary every day for the last year though and that is my MAIN weight loss tool...even though I don't pay attention to the numbers much, it still helps me to be conscious of what I'm eating and to understand how my body reacts to certain foods (for example...bread and pasta makes me bloated and tired, pizza upsets my stomach, ANY artificial sweeteners give me a terrible headache and make me feel nauseated...)
    I've just tried to make lifestyle changes - less junk, more veggies, less soda, more water, and exercise every day even if it's just for a little bit!! =)
    Great job. Do you have any tips you would like to share. I've been on here faithfully for two months and I don't see the numbers moving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!