Hogs Breath

Options
has anyone ever seen nutrional information for hogs breath ?

i know there are somewhat healthy option that i can be relatively safe with but i'd rather know how bad all my options are

the site has nothing and google didn't help, i saw they stated that they can't give them because it varies store to store but just wondering if there is somewhere where i can get a general idea ?

Replies

• S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what that is; other than the obvious and I'm from the south ;)
  • leaguegod
    leaguegod Posts: 7
    Options
    i think most here are American, so most won't be able to help me as this primarily an Australian restaurant

i believe there is a couple in America now but America is a big place lol
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I had nada idea what this was either! but according to their fb posts this is their official party line;

"All our meals are served al-la-carte and made to order. Our guests have the ability to change and add items as they wish, so any set nutritional or calorie information could become inaccurate. All our product lines have nutritional information on the packaging and can be made available upon request."

So I'm guessing you'll have to ask when you order.
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    There are 4 listings in the mfp food database. Seems several internet postings with people complaining they cannot locate nutritional info, even people on facebook asking for it. Good luck.
  • leaguegod
    leaguegod Posts: 7
    Options
    thanks guys

asking when i'm there, hmm feel a bit funny doing that lol

do you think its reasonable to find somthing similar on MFP and just use that ?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I use substitutions all the time! - So long as it's still getting logged I don't tend to get too hung up on if it's 100% accurate. I take it this is once in a while that you eat there. In which case it's not going to cause too much of a problem if it's slightly out. Honestly, if you have concerns about it then just cut the daily allowance from another meal during that day to balance out.

& enjoy! :happy: