NSV! Huge for me!!

Options
Shari325
Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
I started this weightloss journey in December. Three months ago I seriously started working towards health because my blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglycerides were too high. In a short three months I have dropped my fasting blood sugar 25mg/dL, my cholesterol 75 points, and my triglycerides 125 points! All values are with in normal limits.

Hard work and determination pay off!!!!

I've also had some huge scale victories, along this journey - losing 55 pounds in four months!

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Excellent job and bravo on your accomplishments!! :)
  • pearsol
    pearsol Posts: 30
    Options
    fantastic, you are inspiring
  • TabbiToo
    TabbiToo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me if you stuck to the calorie goals set or if you ate your calories back that MFP gave your for exercise? I would really like to know that answer. I typically eat 3/4 of the calories set by MFP and exercise one to two hours per day 6 days a week. I do not eat any of the calories added back by exercise. I have lost 11 pounds so far, but am not sure if this is the right way to go about my goals. I would love to know what you did. Thanks for sharing.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! Great job!!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT, keep up the good work!
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I was shocked when the doc told me my blood work was PERFECT!

TabbiToo, my calorie limit was set by my doctor. It is only slightly less than what MFP set. I have set my macros, within that limit, manually. I kept cutting carbs until my post meal blood sugar levels were within normal limits. Currently 15% carbs, 45% protein, and 40% fat (very little of that fat is saturated).
    I have physical limitations, so I am very limited in the exercise I can do. Currently, my only exercise is Physical Therapy twice a week. I do not record that as exercise, so I don't get any exercise calories to "eat back".
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    This is GREAT!!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!