Second Round of INSANITY anyone???

Options
My name is Christina. I've been on MFP for 370+ days now. I've lost 65lbs from last February though and countless inches off my body. I'm 5'3", 30 years old and have 3 kids. Also have a full time job and I'm out of the house for 10 hours a day. When I started MFP and exercising I was mainly doing treadmill. I then moved on to Zumba. I also did a little bit of the 30DS (got bored) and have done the Leslie Sansone DVD's. My last accomplishment was finishing Insanity! I just finished this past Sunday and I miss it already! Insane right? LOL. I decided to take a 1 week break, but will be starting up a second round on Monday July 15th! If anyone wants to join me and a couple other girls on Monday, please add me as a friend! I will start up a group and we can all motivate and update each other! Whether it's your first time around or your fourth!

December 2011 (260lbs?) to CURRENT July 2013 (189)
2cysn79.jpg

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing! I did Insanity last summer and I decided this morning to re-do it. I'm supposed to be training for a Tough Mudder at the end of September, but a knee injury and then really severe step throat mean I haven't worked out at all in over a month.

Now I have 3 months to really push my cardio as far as I can, and Insanity seems like an easy (as in, the program tells me what to do on a given day, not that the workouts are easy) way to do that.

I'm going to do the fit test tonight and probably start tomorrow. We can suffer through Shaun T's lunacy together. :D
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am starting this week! Whenever my DVDs come in the mail and would love to join you :)
  • The_New_Christina
    Options
    I like to start on Monday's to follow the calendar. Plus Sundays are the best days to have off (to spend with family). So I'm starting 7/15 if you want to wait til then :)
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I like to start on Monday's to follow the calendar. Plus Sundays are the best days to have off (to spend with family). So I'm starting 7/15 if you want to wait til then :)

I am starting mid week because I like to have my rest day on a work day :) I fall into a tired slump usually on Wednesday/Thursday.
  • The_New_Christina
    Options
    Ok, that's fine. I understand that :smile:
  • The_New_Christina
    Options
    anyone else?
  • B0MBSHELL2be
    B0MBSHELL2be Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yay.. you should make a group
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity Asylum this week. Fun...and...hard so far.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    wow..what a lot of hard work that paid off. you look so great! amazing.
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ive completed ONE round of INSANITY. Im open to ROUND 2. ADD ME :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!