100 lbs down, 6 months . . . getting somewhere =) (pic)

Options

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    You are a rockstar! Way to get the job done everyday! Great motivation and dedication. CONGRATS!
  • twopatternsky
    Options
    Congrats!
  • johnhubbs
    johnhubbs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go, were on the same path and loss
  • BillyBeastMode
    BillyBeastMode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks again ya'll!!
    WOW your weight loss is amazing! Congratulations!
    Can you tell me if you stuck to the calorie goals set or if you ate your calories back that MFP gave your for exercise? I would really like to know that answer. I typically eat 3/4 of the calories set by MFP and exercise one to two hours per day 6 days a week. I do not eat any of the calories added back by exercise. I have lost 11 pounds so far, but am not sure if this is the right way to go about my goals. I would love to know what you did. Thanks for sharing. Also, what types of exercise did you do and for what amounts of time? Thank you!

Elliptical almost every day, starting with 20 minutes and working up to my current full incline/resistance of 60 minutes. It's wild how much cardio strength you can gain over time!

About half-way through I added dumbbells into the mix (upper body circuit stuff) and then got a soloflex (of all things) and started using that for a more full body workout.

But regardless of weights, I did cardio almost every single day. . . felt like I was cheating myself if I didn't. It has worked out!!!

Calories I eat normally about 1800-2200 a day. This is overall, not net. Subtract my workout from that. . I don't eat them back! Hasn't fatigued me or slowed me down in any way!!!!

I wish you the best!!! :)
  • lana_313
    lana_313 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Keep up the amazing work.:smile:
  • SarahRoommate
    SarahRoommate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work! Thanks for the motivation!
  • socialite51
    Options
    Awesome Job...Great determination..
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing! I started late January but am no where near your awesome loss. Very impressive and definitely inspiring. Great transformation!
  • cakesbejuweled
    cakesbejuweled Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations on your success and well wishes as you continue on your journey! :)
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome... what a great job you have done and in 6 months. I have been going for 3 months and I'm only at 7 lbs. <<<JEALOUS! GREAT JOB!!!! YOU ROCK!
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome drop! Congrats!
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Looking good, Billy. You rock.
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    awesome job man

the next 50 lbs must be shaking in fear knowing you are coming for them
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You have done great!!!! WOW!!! :)
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Good job! :happy:
  • IceyBaby96
    IceyBaby96 Posts: 36
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference, great job Billy!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I like the look on your face in the second photo - it's kind of a combination of being quietly proud and happy. And so you should be! Well done :)
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You are an Inspiration to all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!