A sweet NSV from a coworker.

Options
kimbtaylor1
kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
I work in a field where fitness is a must for most of my co-workers. Many of them come from very different back grounds and methods of fitness. Today as I was getting ready to change for the gym I ran across one who I hadn't seen in a long time. He stopped me and asked me how much weight I had lost and that I was half the person I used to be. I told him I was almost to the 100lb mark he was floored and then told me to buy myself some new pants cause the baggy butt ones don't do me justice.

Replies

• chickpanda
    chickpanda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congratulations! You give me hope. I have 100+ pounds to lose and I am just getting started. :)
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! isn't it nice to buy fitted clothes but I have found that shopping takes a bit longer.lol Oh well looks like longer more fun shopping days in our future!
  • ctinawilson
    ctinawilson Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That must be the BEST feeling, you clearly deserve it! Let that be the first of many similar compliments :flowerforyou:
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! isn't it nice to buy fitted clothes but I have found that shopping takes a bit longer.lol Oh well looks like longer more fun shopping days in our future!

And as you know time is not our friend! I have some off days coming up I'm hoping to get some new clothes for vaction. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!