Insanity Support?

Options
2»

Replies

• KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I had my first real workout last night followed by a 5 km run. Every time I sit down, I can't get back up :P
  • zachherda
    zachherda Posts: 47
    Options
    I am in my second week of Month 2. Yes month 2 is really where the program kicks in. *not to say month 1 is easy by any means* but month 2 leaves me lying in sweaty pool lol but it is worth it. So far I have lost 22 lbs and I didnt take my measurements yesterday like I normally do but my previous measurements were of my chest hips and waist. I am down a total of 12.5 inches on those 3 combined.

I started at 242 and today weighed 220! You can do it, even when it seems like you are going to just collapse push thru!
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week of Insanity and I'm loving it so far. No I don't keep up with the people on screen, no I don't follow their nutrition plan, yes I modify moves BUT I'm doing it anyway.

Anyone looking for support or wants to follow my journey can feel free to add me! We also have a group where some of us post DAILY about our day, we all started the same day but anyone can join! Check out my page for details!:glasses:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    im in week two with Southern bell also and in the same group, def come join us! i just had someone join and she started yeserday!!! we all in this together ;)

its called

INSANITY-ACCOUNTABILITY-RESULTS

and any1 here can join!!
  • WatchMeLOSEx
    Options
    I am in my second week of Month 2. Yes month 2 is really where the program kicks in. *not to say month 1 is easy by any means* but month 2 leaves me lying in sweaty pool lol but it is worth it. So far I have lost 22 lbs and I didnt take my measurements yesterday like I normally do but my previous measurements were of my chest hips and waist. I am down a total of 12.5 inches on those 3 combined.

I started at 242 and today weighed 220! You can do it, even when it seems like you are going to just collapse push thru!

WOW! I think after I do week 1, month one would be easier to push through because I know what to expect. When month two comes, however, SHEESH!
  • WatchMeLOSEx
    Options
    im in week two with Southern bell also and in the same group, def come join us! i just had someone join and she started yeserday!!! we all in this together ;)

its called

INSANITY-ACCOUNTABILITY-RESULTS

and any1 here can join!!

Thanks! I'm on my way!
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think you should pick up month 2 and just try it. Im over 200 pounds myself, and I don't always finish every single work out, but I do push myself harder each time. You never know how much of month 2 you can do until you try it. However, you already know not to over do it.

Anyways... Id like to keep encourageing you... add as a friend?
  • davethebrave80
    Options
    Heard a lot about insanity, would you guys recommend it and say it was worth it?
    I'm reluctant to spend that sort of money on something when I generally give up after a week or two but thinking like that isn't going to get me anywhere. I'm thinking positive and this is it, it's now or never.
    Can you see real differences and do you find this easier than going out to the gym?
    I'm really interested but must admit after watching a little on youtube I'm quite scared too haha!