30 DS

Options
So I plan to start the 30 DS today and I'm kinds nervous. How hard is it really? I'm afraid of being embarrassed I guess. Like with my Boyfriend in the room. Not embarrassed of working out but embarrassed of failing at it- it being too hard! I'm am far from athletic. Is this work out do-able for the very out of shape?!

Replies

• stringcheeze
    Options
    If you're talking 30-Day Shred, then it's not terribly hard even if you are out of shape as long as you know your limits. Match your exercises to the lady that does the modified versions and use smaller hand weights when you first begin the program. Once you find that its no longer a challenge doing it that way, match the style to the lady that does the more intense version. It's rather flexible.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Oh hilarious, I just got this and am going to do it later. I jotted down all the moves for Level 1 incase I can't watch. [I already watched it while taking said notes] I'm thinking it will be a little difficult but you feel the burn. I'm totally stoked to start doing it. And I can't wait to be on Level 2 and 3.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    its not easy, but if it were easy you wouldn't get results. the moves are not complicated, jumping jacks push ups squats lunges crunches and things of those sort. no fancy foot work or anything like that.
  • mrtechaddict
    Options
    It is a challenging workout, but you won't fail at it. If you watch the girl that is doing the "hard" version, she actually stops from time to time, or makes modifications. The girl doing the "easier" version is the one to watch.

I've been doing this work out off and on for a few weeks now and it's made a big impact on me, but to show that it's really not THAT hard, I was over 300lbs when I did it the first time and even I made it through, I had to stop for a few seconds here and there, but I made it. You'll be fine!

:smile: