Looking for some new motivated friends!

Options

Replies

• wonderkitty
    wonderkitty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help with motivation! I've lost 10lbs so far and my goal is to lose at least 30 lbs to lose breast size and avoid reduction surgery. Anyone with similar goals? Even if not, please add me and maybe we can motivate each other!
  • tammidant
    tammidant Posts: 1
    Options
    Last year I lost a little over 40 pounds and have gained some of it back from parting, and eating all the yummy not healthy stuff! I feel like once I get close to my goal I sabatoge myself and stop working out and eating crappy! I need new friends on here to keep me motivated, and hold me accountable damn it :).

I just joined a intense bootcamp and I start tonight!! Woohoo I can't wait! Add me! :)

I've gained back some of the weight I lost too. So frustrating to know what I should be doing but no motivation to do it! Life changes, new jobs, life in general keep sending me back to comfort foods. Why doesn't it send me to the gym?
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    I'm always looking for people who are ready to get active. I'm super motivated and would be happy to help anyone who needs that extra push. I know it can be hard heck I have five kids so I have to be discipline and keep myself not only motivated but accountable as well
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. :)
  • TheExquisiteAuren
    Options
    I can relate! Feel free to add me :) I'm always looking for new motivation buddies!
  • Sondicalondi
    Sondicalondi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your post sounds like I wrote it! You my first group to post on, feel free to add me!
  • dgbaby21
    dgbaby21 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel Free to add me :)
  • liatris32
    liatris32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ptsilverio
    Options
    Me too! I did really well in the winter and then got way off track around March. I worked so hard and now back to square one! I would love to have the support.
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    :wink: Ioving all the new motivated friends
  • FitnessGirlD
    Options
    How do you guys add your weight loss ticker in your reply?? I cant figure it out! LOL
  • nurse_shell74
    nurse_shell74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I fall off the wagon all the time! Feel free to add me too : )
  • OldManMurray
    OldManMurray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling well! Anyone feel free to add me, I need motivation to stay on track!
  • jamiejli
    jamiejli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • DDSMEW
    DDSMEW Posts: 11
    Options
    Count me in folks! I lost 60lbs towards my goal, but fell back into old habits and got away what I know WORKS! Great network of supportive MFP friends and journaling my food/exercise. I stopped the Yo-Yo but put back on 25lbs. THEY ARE COMING OFF! Add me if you'd like a supportive friend! :)
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I was on the same path but lately I have gotten back to it and I am seeing progress!! We all need motivational friends!!!!
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me! Been there, doing that but trying to get my lazy butt back to the gym and eating right!
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me!:smile:
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies :)
    I'm ready to look dead sexy (Naked :P)
    and Halloween is right around the corner!

Looking slutty on Halloween is always a good motivator for me ;)

Although this year, I may go out of my comfort zone and actually be fully dressed.