Replies

• janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    LOL..46! fell free to add me!
  • Bing30
    Bing30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 but don't feel like it, feel like it should be 27!!! Lol.
  • pondwords
    pondwords Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 52 so just out of my 40s (yikes!). Week one into my time-to-lose-that-flab-my-girl outlook and trying not to weigh myself until the end of the week. Want to lose about 40 pounds which is a long way off so focusing on the first 7 pounds right now. Good luck to everyone!
  • Amyzeppy
    Amyzeppy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just turned 43 and do NOT feel like I am in my 40's, more like my 30's! Feel free to add me, being in my 40's I have never felt better, emotionally and physically!!! 40's is a GREAT age group to be in!!
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    48 and having the best health of my life! FR me!
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    41 here....feel free to add. :o)
  • seren7189
    seren7189 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'M 42 and also refer to ppl in their 20s as kids lol, partially because I have one of my own who will be 20 in a few months...ladies, feel free to add me as well
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    <---- 44 11/12's :D
  • mtlchip57
    mtlchip57 Posts: 1
    Options
    Go girl go !!!

Brian
  • krishamisha
    krishamisha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow so many of us! Have to see if theres an Fabulous Forties (& Fifties & Sixties group)
    Viva Gen X!
  • Sondicalondi
    Sondicalondi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    48 and trying to get to my goal weight for good this time! Would love to join your group!
  • amypinsky
    amypinsky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, feel free to add me. I'm starting week 5 of the Couch to 5K program and loving it.

Amy
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    44 and though I have been on here a bit, just now deciding to add people, feel free!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Eh? I can't hear ya without my hearing aid.
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 (chronologically) but feel like I'm still 21 in my head, most days :) Although 20 something's look like teenagers and saying that you remember something from 20 years ago, vividly, kinda creeps me out....I refuse to believe that we're old! I'm sending you a FR
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I turned 43 in April but my teenage kids make me feel like I'm ready for retirement and now that I have nieces and nephews in their late twenties I'll be shopping for my motorized scooter any day now! Just joined this site a few weeks ago and would love to give and get support.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm soliciting you old folks, but I'm one of you. :flowerforyou:

I now refer to people in their 20's as "kids." Wow. I can't be the only one.

feel free anyone to friend me up - but I defy labeling since in many ways I'm now more immature than in my twenties!! (I think that's the usual progression for guys though). ;)
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    Over 40's avalanche! Hooray! But I'm going to get through this entire thread . . . one page each day.
  • darintexas
    darintexas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hahaha - I hear ya! Am 43....but super motivated!!! lol I sent you a friend request! Always looking for mutual support and motivation! MFP has been awesome! Have met some amazing people - really inspiring!! Hope you have a great day!
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I turned 45 in May, but am in better shape as of this year, both physically and mentally, than I have been in about 20 years! Feels great. Nice to see so many of us as well!! :happy: