OMG I just ate a SNICKERS

Options
I just ate a snickers I had a dollar bill burning a hole in my pocket and I went to the vending machine. I should have threw it out after I left the break room! DAMN IT!

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Log it, see how many calories it was in relation to your daily goal.. learn and move on
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    Get over it...not the end of the world, honestly. Go for a long walk or light jog..."even the score" with it!
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    Right there with you...only mine were Peanut m&m's about an hour ago! Damn those fat boxes they have in the hallways!!
  • phxmamichula
    Options
    remember that when your next temptation hits! =) it's ok...at least you didnt eat a whole chocolate cake! ; )
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    No biggie. At least you owned up to it. Just keep working at it. One snickers is not going to undo your success! :)
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    The last thing you want to do is freak out about every unhealthy thing you eat. Just add in those calories and just stay on track caloriewise...
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    enjoy it. tomorrow get back on track or even with your next meal.
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You all are great !!! That's the right attitude. You ate it, you track it, count it and move on. It will drive you crazy if you kick yourself for giving in. We are allowed to have those things " WE JUST NEED TO COUNT IT".

You can do it ! ! ! ! dont give up.
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I went to the vending machine and bought a small bag of cheetos. I enjoyed them and I don't feel bad because tonight I will workout, eat a healthy dinner, and still be under my calorie goal. Don't feel too bad!
  • dcturcotte
    Options
    A chocolate bar is nothing to complain about. A chocolate bar everyday is a different story. Take the time to indulge in your guilty pleasure foods. Just don't take to much. This isn't about losing weight it's about a lifestyle change. If you don't factor in all foods even the occasional candy bar you are setting up to fail
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thats the first thing I thought of too. "Log it." No worries now, it's over. Remember how you feel about it though and it might help you not to do it again soon. Not NEVER, just not soon. You can have anything you want..........just not everything today. :)
  • vdub88
    Options
    thanks for the supprt I logged it - i ran 2.5 miles and was still under my calorie goal!:laugh:
  • johnmcc22
    Options
    i just started this, I cheat occassionally but I use the treadmill every other day so i willl burn it off, on weekends i will walk 5 miles , well not this since Earl may have something to say about that.

on another note, i brew my own beer, it's hard enough :(
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    "WTG"