Move that make you say "WTF did I just watch??"

Options

Replies

• MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Rubber- It's about a killer tire.... seriously.

Edit* Apparently we all have the WTF moment when it came to that movie!
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Pirhanna 3D. I got the pleasure of watching that in the theatre in all of its 3D glory. It was like a train wreck....I couldn't look away.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Hemlock Grove on Netflix. We tried to watch at least 6 episodes and still haven't figured it out.

Sad because House of Cards was amazing...
  • kkclif
    Options

I can't believe I have never heard of this one, or that it exists. :laugh:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Pi - I have no idea what happened there

Girl with the Pearl Earring - 2 hours of my life completely wasted
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My kind of thread. I live for WTF movies. :)

Even Dwarfs Started Small
    Happiness
    Old Boy (Messed up but amazing)
    Splice (watching that in the movie theater with my whole family was VERRRY uncomfortable)
    Any movie put out by Troma. I'm addicted to those.

Splice was extremely disturbing to me.
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Haha! Teeth was messed up! Now I'm going to have to watch Human Centipede.
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hemlock Grove on Netflix. We tried to watch at least 6 episodes and still haven't figured it out.

I agree about Hemlock Grove (and about House of Cards being amazing). I just felt confused and slightly disturbed while watching it. WTF is up with that giant girl's face lighting up when you touch it? lol
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options

I can't believe I have never heard of this one, or that it exists. :laugh:

Yeah.. it's just one of those movies you find and you don't know how you did..

also

Hillbilly with a Shotgun...
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    - The Fly
    - Howard the Duck
    - I Spit on Your Grave
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Pi - I have no idea what happened there

This is the one I was going to post. My boyfriend and I watched that last weekend. Actually he watched it and I mostly just stared at the ceiling or wandered around the house because it was the worst movie I've ever seen.
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh, I almost forgot...2-Headed Shark Attack!!

tumblr_m0wovjLE741qhp3moo1_500.jpg

It's my own fault for wasting an hour and a half of my life. I should've run away when I saw that it starred Carmen Electra and Brooke Hogan.... :huh:

OMG... I need to tell my boyfriend about this. He LOVES those kinds of movies!!

And in a similar vein, I watched about 3 minutes of 'Cannibal Holocaust' - funnily enough the scene with the actual turtle butchering...blegh. Nice music though, done by the same guy that did the Deer Hunter! (Apparently he had no idea what film he was working on, he just made the music).
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking this thread is about disturbing versus terrible quality....with that being said...

SPLICE. One particular moment left everyone silent....when everyone was slowly recovering....it happened again...but violently.

DESCENT (NOT the thriller/horror movie The Descent) This one is with Rosario Dawson and is totally weird. The end scene left me and my best friend very uncomfortable and completely shocked.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options

Completely agree. But I just couldn't stop watching. Trust me, it gets even more :ohwell: as time goes on...

ETA: Also, watched Spring Breakers last night. Good one, but definitely a ... wtf just happened?? one. James Franco and the guns :indifferent:
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Lol, teeth.

Anyone heard of it? Haha

I've seen it...LOL...terrible
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

I agree about Hemlock Grove (and about House of Cards being amazing). I just felt confused and slightly disturbed while watching it. WTF is up with that giant girl's face lighting up when you touch it? lol

WTF is up with everyone on that show? I seriously cannot even figure it out. It's like Twilight meets a superhero biology experiment with incest, lots of teen lesbian action and a kid who likes blood play.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    a short film by david lynch called "the alphabet"

If you have 4 mins check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpxXx5Qf4HA

He's talking about revisiting Twin Peaks

! More Twin Peaks! Yes.

Eraserhead and Brazil are my two big ones. But to be fair... Both men who created those movies I have HUGE fans of... And in nostof their movies there many moments where I just have to tilt my head to the said and wonder what the heck I am watching.

Happiness of the Katkuris. Openning scene... Yeah.

The City of Lost Children
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Freddie Got Fingered worst movie ever made in the history of cameras, or thoughts or dirt. The whole time thinking "What Tha F@#$?"
  • kkclif
    Options

Completely agree. But I just couldn't stop watching. Trust me, it gets even more :ohwell: as time goes on...

ETA: Also, watched Spring Breakers last night. Good one, but definitely a ... wtf just happened?? one. James Franco and the guns :indifferent:

I was going to say Springbreakers! I saw that in the theatre and definitely left saying wtf did I just watch? I laughed so hard though at James Franco.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Oh and I almost forgot about short films... These are my favorites, but they're very... Odd. To say the least. The first one is NSFW (drug references and cursing, but no nudity or anything), and the other two could be considered NSFW depending on where you work

2 in the AM PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y894QNtX0VA

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ

Revelations
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLJtpw1_9g0