No Energy, No Motivation

Options
Hey guys. This week, for some reason, I just have been super low on energy and have been struggling to get up in the mornings and get my workouts in. I feel like my resolve to stick to my diet is dwindling as well. Overall, this week has been a real struggle to stay on track. Do any of you ever feel like this? What can I do to get back the high energy and excitement that I had at the beginning of the summer?

Replies

• efamele
    efamele Posts: 2
    Options
    I bet is the heat.....same here...just look at those extra calories you can have just by doing some exercise...even walking....worth that extra weight watchers dessert.....
  • ashowers36
    ashowers36 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I feel like that right now and at least once a month (hint hint). I get so tired. I have found that sometimes it helps to say just rest for 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the level of tiredness, before I work out. Don't nap or sleep. Just rest your mind and body. Try to unwind all of the tension and stress of the day. You'd be surprised at how much energy stress can steel from you. Then here is the hard part...make yourself get and exercise. Also make sure you are getting good sleep (not 8 hours a night but good quality too). Also stay hydrated. This could help.