I lost 110 lbs. on MFP and looking for some friends

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
Hey everyone,

I would like to add some more friends in my corner. My name is Cindy, I'm 46 and lost 110 pounds in one year on MFP. All natural. I'm looking to lose that last stubborn 15 pounds (give or take on the day of the week). I had hip surgery 12 days ago and I'm already itching to get back in the exercise game. While recovering from surgery I had several friends delete me because I was on the quiet side and I guess that didn't bode well with them. If you'd like a great support person, please send a FR.

Replies

• jbunchii
    jbunchii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! 75 pounds lost on MFP in 6 months! Keep up the magnificent work! I've got 50 more to go! JBII
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    I'll be your friend! 75 pounds lost on MFP in 6 months! Keep up the magnificent work! I've got 50 more to go! JBII

Thanks. FR sent :happy:
  • tiahenderson1
    Options
    I have one friend on here so far and Im easing into it! I could always use more motivation. :)
  • tiahenderson1
    Options
    And 110 lbs! Way to go!
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    wow what a great effort. well done. feel free to add me.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    great job. congrats!
  • crazygrape11
    Options
    Thats great! I'd love to be your friend!
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 45lb down so far and am looking to lose another 21lb.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Awesome...keep those FR coming if you'd like to have a great support buddy in your corner.
  • fionamc74
    fionamc74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm stuck trying to lose last half a stone and am going through pound on/off and plateauing that's driving me mad!! Lets do this!! :)
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. That's awesome that you've lost 110lbs--congratulations!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    bump
  • inkydnk3
    inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a rough several months of personal/family issues. I was doing great and had such motivation before I stopped. I'm back now and really want to focus on ME! I could use some friends and support. Feel free to add me!
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... You will be a great inspiration. Congrats on the weight loss!!
  • blessedmomof3girls
    blessedmomof3girls Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started MFP again after a pretty sad binge. I am REALLY trying and it would be great to have some inspiration! Thanks!
  • ittsalifestyle
    Options
    I am just starting (again) but would love the support and to give support. You are inspiring!!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Fell free to send me a request- I am 25 lbs from goal after losing 117 lbs, I log obsessively, and I don't delete people when they miss a few days logging. :) Congrats on your success!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • deanabrim
    deanabrim Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I sent you an FR. What an inspiration.
  • masonsmomma4
    Options
    Awesome job! Def an inspiration for me! Keep up the great work!