100 lbs down, 6 months . . . getting somewhere =) (pic)

Options

Replies

• ukredhead19
    ukredhead19 Posts: 176
    Options
    WOWZA!!! Thats fantastic. Very inspiring!! Congratulations!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • swimchick2291
    swimchick2291 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How much do you exercise each day?
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just wanted to post this up and maybe inspire and motivate some people!

I started this journey January 1st, 2013 as an age-old new years "get fit" resolution. Well it stuck with me, and I have not looked back! I have lost weight consistently and effectively and have no plan to go back to my old ways! I turn 30 in November and plan to be near goal by then!!!!

Secret? No secret. Just working out almost every day and eating right. Through the motivation and inspiration of this site and the support of my family I just can't give up! All you have to do it commit and DO IT! Every damn day. . just do it =)

Please feel free to add me, as I would love to join you in your own personal journey with health and fitness and love making new friends for support/motivation!

KEEP KICKING *kitten*!!!!!
    -Billy

8XSdqmR.jpg

Proud to call you my friend!! You are amazing :-)
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, those are very impressive results!!!! Keep killing fat like its your job :)
  • ladyu
    ladyu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up!:drinker:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Whoa! What a great job!!
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the good work. You're looking great!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just wanted to post this up and maybe inspire and motivate some people!

I started this journey January 1st, 2013 as an age-old new years "get fit" resolution. Well it stuck with me, and I have not looked back! I have lost weight consistently and effectively and have no plan to go back to my old ways! I turn 30 in November and plan to be near goal by then!!!!

Secret? No secret. Just working out almost every day and eating right. Through the motivation and inspiration of this site and the support of my family I just can't give up! All you have to do it commit and DO IT! Every damn day. . just do it =)

Please feel free to add me, as I would love to join you in your own personal journey with health and fitness and love making new friends for support/motivation!

KEEP KICKING *kitten*!!!!!
    -Billy

8XSdqmR.jpg

FANTASTIC JOB!!!
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great job, way to lose it!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

Way to go!!
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! You look great... Crazy to imagine that eating right and working out can actually work... :wink: I'm sure you'll hit your goal by your birthday and I wish you luck in beating it!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication has certainly paid off - for sure you're on track for the big 3-0! Yay!!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing... just amazing.
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Definitely an inspiration
  • Amireille
    Amireille Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for YOU. Awesome, great inspiration
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's down right amazing! Good luck to you with the rest of your journey, and thanks SO much for sharing! =) Definitely an inspiration!
  • SCHURMIE
    SCHURMIE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I'm glad you are proud of your accomplishment. You have every right to be!!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Don't know you but I'm so proud of you!
  • EllaQT
    EllaQT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulatoins!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!