New Rules of Lifting?

Options
I would love to see progress pictures of people who have followed The New Rules of Lifting for women. I am thinking about trying it? Do you love it? How fast did you see results? Did you cut out cardio completely? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Replies

• wrn1979
    wrn1979 Posts: 27
    Options
    I haven't tried it because I'm not a woman. However, I own the original NROL. If NROL for Women is written by the same person and the workouts were designed by Alwyn Cosgrove or his wife Rachel, they're top notch.
  • SaraVance27
    Options
    It is written by the same people, thanks!
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    There a group for the NROL4W, look it up there's lot of progress pics.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I just bought the book and am aiming to start the program next week. I'm actually looking forward to it. Is it sad that I'm super excited to go out and buy a barbell so I'll have it for the lifts that require it?

If you decide to do it, good luck!
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Ashley Horner has a few fitness programs and all her customers before and after pictures are amazing.

I'm gonna sign up for her program soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!