A hello quack to my fellow dieters....

Options
:flowerforyou:

I am fat duck in small pond....I am trying to lose about 21lbs....I am 5ft 1.5 inches tall and I don't carry it well..I play yo yo with my weight..so when you think of me, think of fat feathery duck in reeds playing with yo yo and doing her best to ignore her expanding waistline....and thighs...and well, name any part of the body you want....!!!...everything expanding, except chest...Snafu Duckie always has flat chest...go figure......:grumble:

xx

Replies

• snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    Let's change your negative self image perception from a fat duckling to a beautiful swan :P
  • Hughes39
    Hughes39 Posts: 169
    Options
    Let's change your negative self image perception from a fat duckling to a beautiful swan :P

^^^This! Sooner you begin a positive attitude, the sooner (and EASIER) it will be to make the healthy changes you're looking for! :)
  • tennies
    tennies Posts: 16
    Options
    dont give up, think positive and you will see a change, walking will help also, i walk 2 1/2 miles 5 days a week weather permitting. you can do it, just set your mind to it and dont cheat, count your calories here and try to stay under your goal