I'm back and ready!

Options
inkydnk3
inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
I'm back after a rough several months of personal/family issues. I was doing great and had such motivation before I stopped. I'm back now and really want to focus on ME! I could use some friends and support.
I'm 49 years old and have about 50lbs to loose.

Replies

• cczap80
    cczap80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! Went on a MFP hiatus to have a baby (1st one) and now I have 41lbs to lose to be back to my pre-baby weight. Then another 20lbs after that to be at the goal weight I was so close to hitting! It's hard to get going again but no matter how hard it was you can always begin again.

Keep going! Stay motivated! I'm here if you need anything!
  • Bobbie63
    Bobbie63 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I'm 49 and tried tried but then quit quit. I'm back, Im not sure if I am ready, but I am really tired of this, so, try try and try again.
  • beagles88
    beagles88 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am right there with you... I am 48 and weight the heaviest I have ever been!! It is terrible.
    I really need to loose at least 40 pounds.. My goal is to do before I am 50...... I am not going to be 50 and fat!!!!!

menopause has been terrible with the weight gain...
  • Deloresbolt
    Deloresbolt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Focus on you should be the priority. I don't always get that done. But, glad you are back and ready to begin again!!
  • amandapatterson9
    amandapatterson9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I too started and became quickly discouraged I am back again this time more determined then ever!!
  • mariabelent
    Options
    I took some months off but I'm back.. I'm looking for motivation and good tips.. I always start with a good routine and then i give up.. so I want to keep it up this time..
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you... I am 48 and weight the heaviest I have ever been!! It is terrible.
    I really need to loose at least 40 pounds.. My goal is to do before I am 50...... I am not going to be 50 and fat!!!!!

menopause has been terrible with the weight gain...

I have the same goal as you...... to drop 40 pounds before I turn 50. Please feel free to add me as a friend, if you want to.
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can relate. Restarted on this journey many a times. I am 51 and still have about 50 pounds to lose.