im still new, need friends!

Options
if i had some support it could really help! also, im going to start the jillian michael's 30 day shred, and i was wondering if anyone else is doing it too? maybe we can track our weight loss together!

Replies

• kayemmgee5
    kayemmgee5 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just added you, I'm not doing the 30DS but I'm an active MFP user. Welcome!
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for awhile and am an active user. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends. :smile:
  • susanstuart18
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined and I am active on MFP .. feel free to add me and we can encourage eachother :)
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just restarted 30DS and I'm gonna do day 3 later today, but if you want more support, just search 30 day shred and you'll find soooo many people who are doing it right now!

Feel free to add me :)
  • krishamisha
    krishamisha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone.
    I am a slooooow looser, but better some than none!
    Feel free to add me!
  • sastexan4u
    sastexan4u Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just add you I'm sastexan4u or email sastexan4u@yahoo.com love myfitnesspal great way to track your food and scan is great tool also.I do wii fit .. I also had weight loss surgery (sleeve) in march ...Stephanie
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of blowing the dust off my JM Shred DVD's so feel free to friend me! I'm new to this site and could use the support!
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Haha thats funny cause i also just made a thread asking for friends!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041327-for-the-first-time-i-m-asking-for-help-i-need-friends?page=1#posts-15977456

I'll add you!
  • possumfeet0910
    possumfeet0910 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for a while but only have like 2 friends (so I totally need more support in my journey) I have the 30 day shred would like a friend to do it with! I'll definitely add ya!
  • gomezevolve7890
    gomezevolve7890 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ! Feel free to add me too ! Can always use another friend..... :-)
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! I sent you a request - it is always nice to have friends on here - anyone else can feel free to add me - I log in daily :smile:
  • doingItIn2012
    doingItIn2012 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me.
  • jennjenncoco
    Options
    Im looking for friends too!! Feel free to add! Im not doing the 30DS tho! :)
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wellcome to MFP! Always happy for new partners in fitness!
  • belindajohnson2010
    belindajohnson2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me as well. I don't have friends on here yet. I just re logged in after being gone for a year and I am in need of some serious weight loss. So I am not giving up on this and going to be strict with logging daily.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna restart the 30DS in the very near future. In the meantime, please feel free to add me as well. And welcome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I just did a 30 day shred session today. I completed it once before, but unfortunately didn't see great results because I didn't eat 100% right and I took breaks. I think people have a lot of success when they do all 30 days in a row, but that must be some ordeal.

Despite the fact that I can squat 85-95 lbs with a barbell, and deadlift 105 lbs..I still find this program challenging. And I've only got 3 lbs weights at home!

Anyway..I'm always looking for more friends!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • Suzyp0414
    Suzyp0414 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just found this site yesterday and it seems like it will help me so much as my coworkers and friends are bored and disinterested in my daily achievements with my weightloss journey!! Now I have people to motivate me!