Hezzietiger1
Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
Fat...

hike.jpg

mountain.jpg

Fit....

overheadstanding_zpsd2131f28.jpg?t=1373477282

overheadsquating_zpsa18671f7.jpg?t=1373477261

10 more pounds to go.. anxiously awaiting those results!! ;)

Replies

• Kayleria
    Kayleria Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! What a great accomplishment. Thanks for sharing.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!! Love it! keep at it babycakes..............and emmmm how much are you lifitng there?:bigsmile:
  • vanessarieck
    Options
    Way to go! That's so awesome!:wink:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful work! I'd like to know how much you're lifting in the pics, too. Also, could you let us know your height? Thanks so much for sharing!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Wow,

You look like a much younger version of yourself. Those are some impressive gym photos but it's actually hard to see the outline of your body due to the baggy shirt. (That came out a little creepy).

What did you find helpful in your weight loss journey? How long did it take you to get in shape? How much are you lifting? It looks like, I dunno, a lot!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Options
    I'm 5'2... that's only 95 lbs.. i haven't been able to OVERHEAD squat more than that, although I have a pretty good squat and push press. Overhead squats are so hard. LOL
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great transformation! Congrats!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Options
    i prefer baggy shirt.. cuz loose skin ;( I've been working out pretty consistently for about 18 months.

Helpful..

Clean eating
    Classes, Trainers, Gym buddies
    Staying clear of boring machines and going straight for the fun stuff
  • wideeyedla
    wideeyedla Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You just motivated me to stretch really well and try to get my workout in even though I hurt today. You look fabulous. Thank you for a much needed kick in the pants :)
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is super, good for you. Keep up the great work.
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    i prefer baggy shirt.. cuz loose skin ;( I've been working out pretty consistently for about 18 months.

Helpful..

Clean eating
    Classes, Trainers, Gym buddies
    Staying clear of boring machines and going straight for the fun stuff

That's pretty amazing. I wouldn't worry too much about the skin, I'm told it will eventually tighten back up but it can take a few years.

I'm starting the gym this week and I'm a little nervous about even starting with machines, not to mention free weights. :ohwell:

This is so cool. I hope I can look like that one day, lifting weights like a bad *kitten*!
  • turkeywings
    turkeywings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow,

You look like a much younger version of yourself. Those are some impressive gym photos but it's actually hard to see the outline of your body due to the baggy shirt. (That came out a little creepy).

^^ The creepy line made me LOL Thanks for the laugh
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Wow,

^^ The creepy line made me LOL Thanks for the laugh

I'm not a pervert your honour, I swear! :laugh:

I LOVE looking at people's transformations. I find it so inspiring that people are capable of changing their bodies with hard work and exercise. Whenever I feel like taking a day off I come here or http://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/ and my motivation is back with a vengeance.
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Maybe my calculator is broken but I'm gonna call that 225 lbs all day long.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Fantastic girl!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great! :-)
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !!! and congratulations.
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    look at you! awesome!
  • jcdynan
    jcdynan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!