For the first time,i'm asking for help. I need friends!

Options
I'm not used to being around so many positive smart people. Your positivity is contagious and i want more of it!

I've gone through falling off the wagon then back on then off...now i'm back on it and i need a good system of good people to be there to support me so i can really make the lifestyle change stick. I need you guys! You can look through my posts and get to know me a little bit, but i plan on being more active on here and i want to be there for you too. Add me. Let's lose the damn weight together!

here's a post i made recently about the struggle i've gone through titled I just cried resisting the urge to eat junk food binge: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1031452-i-just-cried-resisting-the-urge-to-eat-junk-food-binge

Replies

• ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community side of MFP as well, and I'm also loving the contagious positivity. Sending you a friend request now, and anybody please feel free to add me!
  • ShortStuff35
    ShortStuff35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request :)
  • kbarnicki
    kbarnicki Posts: 1
    Options
    Dude, I'm sitting on my couch this very minute knowing there is birthday cake in the fridge and it's killing me. I empathize with your cyring-over-the-birthday-cake post. I have "extra calories" for the day because of exercise I did earlier, but I really don't think those "extras" are meant to go towards cake at the end of the day...For me, fighting the processed sugar cravings seems to be the most difficult and my brain will find anyway to justify cake and ice cream. Glad to know others have the same battles...
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place! I'm not as young as you, but have walked in your shoes. Feel free to friend me!