Insanity Friends!

Options
I need some... I just started last night. Anyone else just starting out?

Want friends to keep track of each other and hold accountable!

Replies

• Bellameg84
    Options
    I'm starting it on Monday. For me, I need to use the calendar schedule that comes with it.. so I decided to keep with my regular workouts and start the routine Monday!
  • mammymonkey
    Options
    I started it this morning! Fitness test was a killer, can't wait for the training x
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 5 for me, Plyometric Cardio :) but I'd love to be insanity buddies!! :D
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second round Monday!!! add me and we can motivate each other
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    starting Friday! can't wait!
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I could use some more insanity buddies =) I am recovering from a nasty sunburn but hope to start back up tomorrow!
  • vaiquevai
    vaiquevai Posts: 16
    Options
    I started on Monday and so far i love it. Feel free to add me =)
  • Nillabee
    Nillabee Posts: 7
    Options
    I started Monday and have been looking for an Insanity group to join...would love to have some motivation and support! I'm also new to the boards--how do I keep up with this board?
  • mishirusama
    Options
    i just started yesterday
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    I started on the 1st! And I love it.
  • RachelHoffman0709
    RachelHoffman0709 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd week, getting ready to start the recovery week. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd day! Feel free to add me! :)
  • jessicalindly
    Options
    On day 3!! feel free to add me (:
  • thetwentysomethingmum
    Options
    Hi I am on day 4 of insanity and I love it. I am pretty unfit and cannot complete each and every exercise but I make sure I eat clean. I am not following the insanity diet because I have a hubby and 2 kids and I already have to make seperate meals for them which is a pain but breaky for me is usually 2 poached eggs and a coffee (instant) mid morning weetbix and skim milk I do insanity at 12 while my son is napping then lunch is tuna salad witn lemon squeezed on afternoon tea some fruit and dinner I have salad or steamed veg with protein and the if I am peckishat night some frozen mixed berries and a couple tablespoons of low fat yogurt go down a treat. I am looking forward to reading everyones inspiring stories throughout this journey. Xx
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Month 2. It's been intense so far (and month 2 is definitely a step up), but the results are undeniable. I aim to get me that shirt. Anyone may feel free to add me if they wish.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me. I completed P90X June 1st and started Insanity on June 3rd. On day 15 of Insanity I injured my shoulder at work. My shoulder is feeling better now and I will be restarting Insanity next week. I also created a Motivation and Support Group here on MFP for Insanity and all Team Beachbody programs. For the people who need even more motivation and support and like to be accountable I also host a group on Facebook that has over 40 Insanity members logging their workouts in daily and supporting one another. Everyone is welcome to join both groups. The links are below. Keep bringing it and Dig Deeper!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14116-total-team-beachbody-support-group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/
  • Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 11!
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Day 11 here too!!! Feel free to add me and join our accountability group!!! No matter the starting point all are welcome or if you want to follow to see if this journey is for you!!!
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I was looking in to buying the dvd last night and there are a lot to choose from. which one do I buy? does it matter? thx for the help
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm an Insanity graduate, 8 days into Asylum..

Good luck everyone doing Insanity..

I love it and will definitely be doing it again sometime.