new to the site :)

Options
I started my diet in November weighing in at 210, i am now down to 165!! :) Baby weight (from 5yr ago...yikes!) is soooooo hard to get rid of!! I would like to lose another 15-20lbs.

Replies

• baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    welcome! I'm was a newbie about 3 weeks ago and I love all the motivation this site brings. I'm new to the site, but not new to dieting.

add me and we can help motivate eachother.:smile:
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Im right there with ya... Ive got excess baby baggage from 5 years ago too. Trying to get rid of it all and then some. Ive lost 20 and have 7 more to go... Good luck with your weight loss... Do you have a boy or a girl?? I have 2 boys :)
  • kristy9203
    Options
    have a little boy:) when my husband came home in June we tried for another one,got pregnant but had a miscarriage 2weeks ago:( I was a week away from being out of my first trimester.So we're gonna try again in November before he leaves again
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Im so sorry to hear that:( I will tell you that I have been there lost 2 babies one at 9 weeks and 1 at 11 weeks. I know how you feel, you will feel better about it. You just have to know in your heart that losing the baby was gods way of doing something that had to be done. They say that you miscarry because of a defect in the fetus. I'll say a prayer that you get pregnant very soon!!!!! I do have two wonderful boys now 5 and 7...Perfectly happy and healthy, thank god!
  • trgobble
    trgobble Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here about a week now, and I'm wanting to lose about the same amount as you. It's hard to lose the smaller amounts, because it's "not as big of a deal" and a "smaller" lifestyle change. Good luck! Hang in there! Feel free to add me if you'd like.