Earbuds that won't fall out

Options
tambam69
tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
I don't know if this is where I need to post this but didn't really see anywhere else that made much since either. I am looking for some earbuds/earphones whatever that will not fall out of my ears while I am walking/jogging on the treadmill, I have tried several different pairs, just little cheap ones, but I wanted to see if anybody could recommend a good pair that will not fall out of my ears while walking/jogging. Please and thank you....

Replies

• lmroessler
    lmroessler Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Assuming you aren't stuck on just earbuds, google ear clip headphones and there are tons of options that clip over your ears to stay on. Some have ear buds and some cover the whole ear. I can't get earbuds to stay in at all, so I have been using the clip ones for years. My faves are Panasonic but I just ordered some Philips ones that are adjustable and they are OK. Tons of options out there - I've always ordered from Amazon but I'm pretty sure you can get them at Wal-Mart, Target, etc. too.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I don't like the discs that come with iPhones/iPods, etc. They don't stay in my ears even when I'm not moving around.
    I use the ear buds - more rounded thingies that actually fit into the ear canal.
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yurbuds :) They are excellent without having to deal with the ear hooks. I got a pair when they were recommended on here a couple months ago and everytime I've worn them, they haven't fallen out.
  • alison590
    alison590 Posts: 61
    Options
    Yes Yurbuds! I love mine. The sound quality isn't amazing but still good. I got the pro ones and my favourite feature is being able to change the volume and track without having to pull out my iPod
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I recently bought these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009GCMEH0/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the link to Amazon UK, but a search will probably find them for you on .com. I like the fact that I can wash them if they get sweaty or dirty and that they come with three different sizes of end pieces for you to use with the headphones. So you can find the right size for you.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    the ones I got with my iPhone 5 works great for me even when I run.
  • rosered93
    rosered93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-A151-BK-Balanced-Armature-Headphones/dp/B004OBZ2XQ
    These are fabulous. Fantastic sound quality and never fall out. The cord loops behind and over your ear,so even if the in-ear portion of the bud gets tugged out (like when the cord is pulled), the headphones don't fall away from my ear. Really happy with them, well worth the money (and as a Canadian I had to pay much more haha. Thanks, amazon.ca.)
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yurbuds :) They are excellent without having to deal with the ear hooks. I got a pair when they were recommended on here a couple months ago and everytime I've worn them, they haven't fallen out.

^THIS!!! Yurbuds works great and worth the investment
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Yurbuds. I wear mine for very long runs and they never fall out.
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I use a pair of Sure ear bugs my son passed on ($69). They came with five more clear soft plastic covers(I guess for different size ears). They sound great. They do not fall out, but I only walk on the treadmill.
  • justwanderful
    justwanderful Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I use a set of Klipsch earbuds. The ear pieces are oblong so that they fit your ear better. There are a few different ear bud tips in the pack so you will find a size that fits. The sound is awesome. I've never had one fall out.
  • Chainbreaker
    Chainbreaker Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Yurbuds. I wear mine for very long runs and they never fall out.

^ Agreed. These are the best I've found.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Yurbuds!

Someone asked this on here once and got a lot of votes for Yurbuds, so I went and got some, and now I'm a supporter too. :smile: I use them every time I run and have never had a problem. Actually, if they don't fit your ears right and fall out, the company asks that you take a picture of them in your ears and send it to them so they can resize them for you and get you the right size that won't fall out. With that said, the size they come with fit the majority of people with no problems anyway.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info, I think I will check out the yurbuds that seems to be everybodys favorite
  • ajanders21
    ajanders21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got the yurbuds too! So great. I read a lot about them and then saw them at Target! So, check your local target (they were in the women's fitness wear (like bras, shorts)...
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking this question. It's so distracting to have those damn ear buds fall out of your ears at a peak time during your workout. Will check out the Yurbuds as well!
  • kmclame
    kmclame Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have used Sony in-ear headphones for years. I absolutely cannot wear the hard iPod earbuds, or anything like that. In-ear headphones are squishy and stay in your ears while running, etc. I love them. Here is an example of what I'm talking about:
    http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666412393
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Yurbuds for sure.... I have tried the apple earbuds, gummi, even got a pair of samsung or something with the earhook and even those won't stay on while I run.

I LOVE mine... and just so you know... after you use them a while the enhancers (the rubbery earbud part) get a little loose and may come off your earphones... I lost one at the gym. If you call them, you can order 2 replacement sets of enhancers for only $10.00 including shipping. Just make note of what size you're using (they have a code on them) so you'll know what size to order.

I just got my replacements yesterday after an agonizing week of using the crappy apple ones again waiting for the replacements... I missed them!!
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I love the cheapies from Sony. They last forever, have decent enough sound and at $20 I don't mind sweating on them. I've never had a pair actually die on me, though I have lost them from time to time.

http://store.sony.com/sports-headphones-zid27-MDRAS200//cat-27-catid-All-Earbuds?vva_ColorCode=000000&_t=pfm=category
    are the ones I'm using now, in bright turquoise so I can't lose them ;)
  • runforfun2day
    Options
    I vote for Yarbuds as well. They also have a lifetime warranty I just sent mine in after the cord started to short out and play out of one ear and they replaced them without any hassle. The lifetime warranty alone is worth the price.