Looking to work out for 25mins?

Options
Hello I'm starting a challenge group using Shaun T's new video called T-25!!! Looking for motivated people who are like me short on time and want to get the best work out in the shortest amount of time.. If interested Please friend request me or MSG me. I would like to start the Challenge on July 29!!! Hope to see you there!!! :)

Replies

• Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I would do it, I have about that much free time lol
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    I would do it, I have about that much free time lol

AWESOME!!!! Are you ready for a challenge :)
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    Bump :)
  • jerzeygurl310
    jerzeygurl310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in. I love Shaun T. I have to go online and order the DVD.
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    sounds intersting never heard of it. im doing 30 day shred, on day 17, when i get to day 30 i have 17 more days until i go off travelling or i would love to join in
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    I'd like to join in. I love Shaun T. I have to go online and order the DVD.

Awesome!!! I can't wait to have you in my challenge group!! It's going to be AWESOME!!!!
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    sounds intersting never heard of it. im doing 30 day shred, on day 17, when i get to day 30 i have 17 more days until i go off travelling or i would love to join in

Whenever you're ready :) let me know
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    Also guys you can do any beachbody work out if you're more into P90X, Insanity, les mills combat whatever floats your boat :)
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    First and most important advice. It will take longer than 30 days and dont give your self a set goal time. The most important thing is nutrition and 25min is more than enough especially with his work out. Gluck