fitbit

Options
Looking to purchase one. which one does everyone recommend?

Replies

• _Emu_
    _Emu_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have an ultra & :heart: it, very comfy to wear & the website is great too, real easy to say activity and to change goals etc
    cant advise on the others :)
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit one and i love it. Have a look at the fitbit facebook page, lots of people put their reviews on there.

They have just released the flex, but i dont think i would like it on my wrist.
  • JerZRob
    JerZRob Posts: 68
    Options
    Feel naked when I don't have mine in my pocket.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I checked the reviews before getting mine - i and my husband have the zip. I have seen way too many bad reviews for the new flex so sadly i am sticking to the zip for now. It does not count stairs or sleep - if you need those I would go with the one. If not...get the zip ;)
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get one as well. Glad you posted. Can you use your fitbit numbers with MFP?
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have the Zip, wouldn't want any of the others since it's the smallest and simplest.
    I'm looking to get one as well. Glad you posted. Can you use your fitbit numbers with MFP?

Yes, all MFP meals and exercise logged will sync with Fitbit, and Fitbit steps/calories can sync with MFP and will update your calorie goal here throughout the day depending on your activity.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    I have the Flex, had it since the release in May. I love it. I wear it 24/7 except for charging it and forget it's there. It's my first Fitbit so I can't compare them, but I like this and it's features.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I had the flex and one at the same time to do a personal comparison and returned the flex. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/992573-fitbit-flex-vs-one-review

I kept the One and love it. Its the best and for me easiest weight loss item I have ever purchased. It tells me how many cals I burn daily and I eat less than that. Pretty awesome, and so far, I have lost a lb a week since they day I started wearing it.