New ADD me, I Could use support :), and I am sure you could

Options
HELLO, My name is Chelsea. AKA Cheche 530. My weight loss journey is starting today :) I have 90+ pounds to lose so wish me luck :) I would love add's to help encourage me and I will encourage you right back :) Well I wish each and everyone of you the best a luck in your journey :) Take care God Bless :)

Replies

• amatronsangel
    Options
    You can add me. I will encourage you to get to your goal.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Welcome Chelsea! I have more than that to lose. I will gladly add you :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    I will support you! You have a big journey ahead but do not dispair. This site is incredible and the members are lovely and supportive!:drinker:
  • histotech1
    histotech1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I need support as well. I have about 70 lbs to lose.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Just FRd ya !:wink:
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    welcome! Glad you've joined us here. I added you :)
  • wendimarlow
    wendimarlow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chelsea, good luck with your journey. You can do this. This is my first day on myfitnesspal, however, I started my weight loss journey in the middle of May and am happy to say that it has been almost 50 lbs. YOU can do this! Just stay motivated. One of my favorite past times I have now is going to one of my fav clothing stores and trying on clothes that I never thought I'd fit into again. It always amazes me when I have to try on smaller clothes :) What worked for me is running. I know it sounds boring and hard, but it is soooo much fun and relaxing. It is my therapy! In May my boyfriend of almost 2 years moved out and I thought I wouldn't be able to get through it with my sanity. Running was my salvation and like I said, therapy! There are many programs out there that get you started. People of any fitness level can do it. I started with running 1 min and then walking 1 min. I've worked up to almost running nonstop for 30 mins. Feels amazing! Well I hope some of these tips help...Oh, btw, my total weight that I've lost is 70 lbs over the last 2 years. YOU can do this!