I'm new to this

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new to this. Prior to downloading the app I have already lost about
17 pounds I think.. But I figured I would try this because I don't always stay on track. I am a 20 yer old female and I'm 4'10!
So weight has been an issue for me since my grade 11 year of high school and I know what my problem Was: I ate too much crappy food. I got tons of exercise in high school due to dance and cheerleading, But had poor diet. It's been about 2 years since my graduation year and I've stopped the Dance and cheer and have a job which I enjoy ( desk job ).. So I need to meet some people and get motivated to Lose weight again. I have an approx 30-40 pound loss in my opinion . Alot of my friends are already thin so they can't relate to me and its awkward to talk about with them. Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope everybody
Has great success on their weight loss or weight gain or fitness endeavours :)
- Jaay

Replies

• kimpossible76mt
    kimpossible76mt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! I lead a private, invite-only, Team Support Page for Team Beachbody. It's free. Would you like to meet some like-minded, health-conscious folks like yourself who share your journey?
    Kim