hi everyone

Options
:smile: my name is NIKE3 from nigeria.i just discovered my fitnesspal and i think its cool.im a single mum and i love exercising even though because of my work,i dont get to do so everyday but anytime i do, i work and burn all i can. i guess the biggest challenge i have is my hips,its so stubborn to burn.i lose weight in my upper boby very fast than the hips,though its going down,i look i will really looking smashing soon, i cant wait though.!
bye all

Replies

• nike3
    nike3 Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: my name is NIKE3 from nigeria.i just discovered my fitnesspal and i think its cool.im a single mum and i love exercising even though because of my work,i dont get to do so everyday but anytime i do, i work and burn all i can. i guess the biggest challenge i have is my hips,its so stubborn to burn.i lose weight in my upper boby very fast than the hips,though its going down,i look i will really looking smashing soon, i cant wait though.!
    bye all
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Hi Nike,

I have quite a few friends from nigeria here in the US.

Welcome to MFP
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm a total pear so I can relate! :ohwell:

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • ds021503
    ds021503 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I, too, am all hips... Plus, my thighs don't help :-)... In our Portuguese culture, we tend to be that way. However, you seem to have an excellent spirit and a great sense of motivation, so keep up the great attitude...