530 Pounds fresh start! Looking for friends!

Options
Hi there,

Ive been on this site for a year now. My first weight lost stint lasted 6 months and i lost 80lbs, I then fell into a nasty depression and have found the insane motivation to start up again.

This is my last chance. Im 27 years old (Still young) and have a chance to turn my life around before i die in a few years by eating myself to death.

Im looking for friends to support me by watching my vlogs (I get motivation knowing people watch) at http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPapersun

(Please note i do not get paid to do vlogs, a lot of time and effort goes into them and my motivation to keep going comes from feeling accountable to others to keep making vlogs)

Im also looking to support others in their journey in whatever way I can. Please join me and add me as a friend!

Replies

• callmemissfit
    Options
    hey andy! I friended you on here last year and just subscribed to you on one of my youtube accounts. I also have a weightloss vlog and I could really use the support as well. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Callmemissfit1 if you or anyone else would like to help me. Keep it up! I am here for you if you need to talk!

<3 Ashh
  • cczap80
    cczap80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We've all been there! I understand about starting over. Trying to start over here too. Had a 65lb loss then got pregs and now working off 50lbs. It's not insane to be motivated. You know you've done it once before and you can do it again. Just think about the feeling you had when you lost that weight. Didn't you feel great? You can feel like that again. You just have to believe in yourself tha you can do it.

I have a fav quote that is actually on my desk and I look at it throughout the day to remind me:

No matter how hard it was, you can always begin again!

Here's to again!!
  • thewayyouwere
    thewayyouwere Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Andy....I just started on here & so I too could definitely do with a friend & someone to give me a push!

I hope to remember to come here daily or at least 4 times a week lol...the ol' memory isn't always the best. I also look forward to getting to know you better.....

Amiably, Jacquie