Friends Wanted! Salary Negotiable!

Options
Hiya,

I'm looking for motivating people who like a laugh and like to push my lazy *kitten* to exercise.

Currently about to restart Insanity (got to Day 25) and kick my life back into track.

I'm sarcastic and I'm not into looking at people's diaries and saying "awesome day", especially if it wasn't. But I do try and support people and I try to make people laugh.. I mean, just look at my profile picture!

Replies

• AnnR999
    AnnR999 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm here for all the support you can handle and the jokes are free!! :devil:

Add me as a friend if you would like and hope to be cheering for your successes soon!
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log my food and exercise daily and could always use a laugh.
  • ove001
    ove001 Posts: 4
    Options
    Same here! Add me if u want.
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I relate :) sending you a friend request.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wait...there's a salary?! Do I get back pay?!?! I've been your friend for a long time!!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    LOL. I will be your friend, and anyone else's... free of charge. :P
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dude you can add me im on fire on this site.. or anyone else wanna add me as well
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    lol .. had to look in because the topic sentence made me laugh .. I'll be your friend free of charge .. and anyone else that wants to send a request, feel free ^_^
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    is this an hourly or daily rate? And am I paid weekly or biweekly? :wink:
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I log daily and I'm a cheap ba$tard. Just ask my ex
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wait...there's a salary?! Do I get back pay?!?! I've been your friend for a long time!!

I'm in for the back pay, too!!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I'd love a good laugh... feel free to add me :tongue:
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Me! :drinker:
    Do I get any overtime?! :huh: Def would be a bonus but, not a requirement I suppose....
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I can do with all the motivtation and laughs I can get.........friends request sent