I'm so happy I've lost weight because ___________

Options
2»

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'll be the first to say it!

I'm so happy I've lost weight because I finally look good NAKED!
  • lbs32724
    lbs32724 Posts: 23
    Options
    My blood pressure is finally in the normal range, my resting heart rate is much lower, my body feels lighter, I am just getting into regular clothing sizes and am thrilled, life in general seems much better and not so overwhelming, and my son can finally, for the first time ever, wrap his arms all the way around me with his hands touching. So many great things about getting fit.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I don't have to worry about my daughter being embarrassed by her fat mother. I can embarrass her in so many other ways!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I feel so accomplished daily when I workout and all the really cute clothes that I like I can now chose a smaler size..
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    SEX GOT EVEN BETTER :D

Most definately this...can't say more frequent but definately better.
    Shopping is fun again
    I feel sexier
    The bag under my eye is gone ( yes I had one eye with a fat deposit eek)
    I weigh less then my husband
    It has made me think about quitting smoking (cardio is killing me)
    I feel more like me
    I was mistaken for my 19 year old sons sister not his mother....that was the best (I am 40 and I was wearing a tank top and my "skinny shorts" that are now too big...
  • cutieryan
    cutieryan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I've lost weight because my developing sleep apnea went away!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Tessyloowhoo Posts: 504
    Options
    because... i am no longer worried about slowing my friends down when we go and do activities
    because... my blood work now looks fantastic
    because... i havent had an episode of seizure activity in 3 months (ketosis works wonders)
    because... i fricken love being called skinny
  • humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I lost weight because I get to shop in regular clothing stores. I'm so happy because I feel better about myself, even though I have awhile to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!