33 pounds down and today...

Options
I zipped up a size 10 pair of dress pants from The Loft!

I started at size 16, and these size 10's are still very tight in the waist, but I had to buy them as motivation :) I'm hoping they fit comfortably within a month. I couldn't even believe I got them buttoned and zipped to begin with!

My weight loss has really slowed down the last couple of weeks/months, but I'm still seeing results. I've gotten involved with some HIIT and crossfit training, and my muscle tone is changing a lot. I can't believe how strong I've gotten in the past two months.

I started my weight loss journey on February 20, 2013 and I won't be done for a while (still have 27-32 pounds to lose before my goal weight range). I have no idea what my actual goal number is, I've never been thin. My goal is to be confident.

Hope everyone can take pride in little victories. I get discouraged sometimes, when I'm not seeing the scale moving. Just keep with it. Lots of love to the MFP community out there.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!