I am new and need friends

Options
slyall08
slyall08 Posts: 25 Member
I am in 26 years old and I am just starting out with a little over 30 pds to lose, could really use some friends to help out!

Replies

• ScousePatriot
    Options
    I'm new here as well, but it seems to be a great place.
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! you can add me if you'd like. I'm 32, have about 20 to lose.
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Welcome Iannabelle and ScousePatriot)

Ive only been on here regularly for the last month, this is a great place to get advice and motivation :)

Ive got 24lbs (minimum) that Im aiming to lose. Good Luck with your targets :)

Feel free to add

xxx
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose about 20+ lbs. and can use friends to keep motivated.
  • ScousePatriot
    Options
    My eventual target is closer to 150lbs, but for now, I've got 48lbs left to my next big target
  • sarahk333
    sarahk333 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new too, but have lost 18lbs in 8 weeks so I'm joining midway to my goal :) Hi everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tlmj86
    tlmj86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also 26 but I have a lot more weight to lose. Good luck on your journey!
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOL....old enough to be your dad but feel free to add me. Great site with fabulous people. Lost around 55 pounds in 2012 and 15 here in 2013. Still have significant way to go
  • beelikethebug1116
    beelikethebug1116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new here too—I'm 33, with about 40 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • kellyj022
    kellyj022 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new as well. I'm 22 and looking to lose about 35 pounds.
  • nancykabat
    nancykabat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I just started a week ago. Good site!
  • slyall08
    slyall08 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I have tried to send everyone a friend request. If I missed you, please add me :)