9 lbs in first week

Options
joetalk
joetalk Posts: 37 Member
ok last week i decided id had enough, so ive started tracking all of my food and exerciser and am doing my absolute best to just be aware, and put a little more effort into eating right and exercising daily

as i entered my weigh in for the day, i realized im down 9 pounds since the 2nd, which is exactly 7 days ago

now i know that with the much higher water consumption im partaking of, 5 pounds is probably water loss, but ill take it any way i can get it

tonight after work, i hit the gym and decided i was tired of taking it easy, i want to sweat and really kick this process in the a**

so after a quick talk with the gym guru, i set out on a 55 min fast pace walk with 5-30 second sprints throughout the process, it was the best feeling every to go all out, and feel that sweat pouring....

ive been warming up and prepping for today for over a month and am so proud of taking the punge...

i burned 435 calories in 55 mins, and feel ready to do it again

i dont expect to see a loss like this week again in my process to my goal weight at 200 pounds... but its a great start, just under 10% of my goal in one week !!

down from 305 to 294... 94 to go :)

Replies

• happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great feeling isn't it!? I love nothing more then to feel the sweat dripping off me
  • joetalk
    joetalk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ok so i found a bunch of my notes on my weight gains/loss'

ive now edited my profile to show all the loss' since jan 1st, when i started at 325

i really neeed to remember where i started and claim all of my victories... slow or fast...

thanks to mfp and everyone here for their help this week and i look forward to keeping a good pace as i move forward

joe
  • tanna82
    tanna82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! It's only going to get better. Keep doing what your doing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!