Open Diaries, 20's, West coast??

Options
Hello everyone!!

I am looking for new friends with OPEN diaries (because I'm super nosey and just wanna see what everyone eats to get more ideas for meals/snacks/etc.) who are around my age (20's and 30's) who live on the West coast. I've found that while I love my international and East coast friends, they all seem to be ending their day just when mine is beginning.

Please feel free to add me or respond here!

I am a 23 year old with a sedentary office job who is looking to make healthier choices and be fit! My goal is to lose 20-30 pounds by my wedding in May 2014 :smile:

Replies

• KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well we're already friends, but new friends, so I felt like I should respond :)

I'm in my 20's, have an open diary (for friends), and live on the West Coast...kind of...I can't ever figure out what Colorado is considered - it's not mid-west, and it's not west -coast, so what the heck is it?? But either way, I'm only an hour ahead of the West Coast, so it's pretty close.

I'm 5'-6", started at 170 lbs, am now close to 125 (my goal weight - I did hit it for a month but went on vacation and now I'm up a few lbs), but I'm primarily working on maintaining and keeping it off now!

Oh and edit to add that I also have a sedentary desk job as well!
  • Suzyp0414
    Suzyp0414 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 28 female I live in the bay area. I have a 2 year old and 3 year old. I also have an office job. 5'5 163 10 days ago, now 157. Trying to get to 130 something. I think I have an open diary which since I've joined 2 days ago is helping me track what I'm eating. It seems like a lot of food but it's really not.
  • fit_bride11
    Options
    Awesome! I'm glad that you replied so that I can know more about you :)

And man you're right... not sure how I would label CO! Congrats on your amazing fitness journey! You are an awesome example for myself and others!!

Well we're already friends, but new friends, so I felt like I should respond :)

I'm in my 20's, have an open diary (for friends), and live on the West Coast...kind of...I can't ever figure out what Colorado is considered - it's not mid-west, and it's not west -coast, so what the heck is it?? But either way, I'm only an hour ahead of the West Coast, so it's pretty close.

I'm 5'-6", started at 170 lbs, am now close to 125 (my goal weight - I did hit it for a month but went on vacation and now I'm up a few lbs), but I'm primarily working on maintaining and keeping it off now!

Oh and edit to add that I also have a sedentary desk job as well!
  • fit_bride11
    Options
    Request sent!! :D
    Hi I'm 28 female I live in the bay area. I have a 2 year old and 3 year old. I also have an office job. 5'5 163 10 days ago, now 157. Trying to get to 130 something. I think I have an open diary which since I've joined 2 days ago is helping me track what I'm eating. It seems like a lot of food but it's really not.
  • LizAnn925
    LizAnn925 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well I am in the Midwest, but feel free to check out my diary if you please. I wish more people would leave their diaries open too! I don't want to judge, I just want to see how I compare to other people.
  • fit_bride11
    Options
    EXACTLY! I don't want to judge, I'm just more curious than anything and honestly want ideas for healthy snacks/meals. Also, we gotta own up to what we're eating!

Request sent :)
    Well I am in the Midwest, but feel free to check out my diary if you please. I wish more people would leave their diaries open too! I don't want to judge, I just want to see how I compare to other people.
  • Shugababe53
    Shugababe53 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on the west coast and just started getting into this. Feel free to add me to the mix of friends... I think its a great idea to get inspired from other people... sometime i can get into such a food rut it gets boring! :D
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    TEMPE, here! 480, woop woop! Add me!
  • LunarPhases
    LunarPhases Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    24 year old mom in Tucson. This is my second attempt, but the prior try I was logging every day, consistently. Looking to lose 60 or more. I'm still on the fence for a goal date though.
  • Desisveg
    Desisveg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • fit_bride11
    Options
    Friend requests sent!! Thanks everyone :D
  • AliciaKnits
    AliciaKnits Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I live near Seattle, will be 30 in August. I just restarted this week, joined last Fall but didn't keep updated. I also work at home, so learning to balance food and exercise. I have about 20 pounds to lose. Add me if you'd like, I'd love to have a friend :)