JM's Killer Buns and Thighs/BH's Pure Burn Super Strength

Options
My goal is to lose weight and also tone up as quickly (and safely) as possible. I have no particular deadline but don't want summer to pass by without me having reason to revamp my wardrobe!

I'm currently doing 2-3 cardio based classes each week (Zumba, Boxerfit and Body Blitz). I was originally going to go cardio heavy to lose weight and then add resistance training to start toning. Figured I may as well do both at the same time for faster results.

So... I have both Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs and Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength. Do you think doing each 3 x per week (alternating) would lead to decent results or is it overkill?

N.B. I also have No More Trouble Zones but preferred the look of Bob's workout.

Replies

• lms1220
    lms1220 Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm curious about the Jillian michaels video too
  • honeyvee89
    honeyvee89 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • honeyvee89
    Options
    Buuuump :)
  • honeyvee89
    Options
    Last try... Maybe I should have made the topic look more interesting!
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think it's a reasonable enough plan coupled with eating at a calorie deficit. The Bob Harper dvd is quite tough IMO and should be a great strength workout for most anyone who is not a weight lifter.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I want to make sure I'm understanding your question correctly. Are you looking to add 6 additional workouts to your week? So increase what you are doing by 200%?
    Or are you looking to begin a 6 day training regimen using the 2 videos mentioned?