Just Joined

Options
Ready to ge started. Love help to keep me motivated.:smile:

Replies

• charboov
    Options
    Hello! I just now joined. I saw this website today on the Today Show's Joy Fit Club. A young lady lost 141lbs. with the help of my fitness pal.
    I want to lose 90lbs. I've tried everything. I'm going to try eating healthier, low glycemic foods.
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello from Boston!! Just joined because of the woman on the Joy Fit Club! I want that to be me!

-Kim
  • emlauren00
    Options
    That is funny, because I saw the lady on the today show too and decided to check it out!! ;)
    I could use all the support I can get!! My fiancee eats and eats and never gains weight!! I am soooo jealous of him!!
  • krizrose
    Options
    I just joined 2day...already can tell this site will be a HUGE help!!!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You will find so much support here and make lots of friends! I have 91lbs to lose also and already have found the support incredible xxx
  • 3110cynthia
    Options
    hi - i just started 3 or 4 days ago - lost 2 lbs although i know that's not reliable - still fun to have the scale change even if it's just water - anyway i only have a couple friends and one told in no uncertain terms that i need more if this is going to work for me - so anybody so anyboey interested in a first class complainer with a very dry but much used sence of humor i'm your gal!!
  • 3110cynthia
    Options
    forgot ot say i need to lose 70 lbs and that i started a blog