Meal replacement shakes/smoothies

Options
Anyone know of a good meal replacement shake/smoothie?

Replies

• jdipalma
    jdipalma Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been using GNC lean shakes for about 4 weeks now. I buy the premixed bottles. I have mine for lunch blended with half a banana and a few strawberries. They taste good and I find that I'm full for quite a while!
  • aprilsunshine99
    aprilsunshine99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the Atkins shakes and they only have 1 carb per serving.
  • jennbaker12
    Options
    I've been using Isagenix meal replacement shakes for about 2 months now, and I found that they've really increased my energy levels in addition to helping me lose weight and put on some lean muscle while exercising. Plus, when you blend in some fresh fruit, they're more like dessert (vanilla shakes with frozen strawberries and peaches tastes like Yogen Fruz!)
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    one of my friends is doing "shakelogy" by beach body? It's worth checking out....very vital nutrients in them and low cal...too
  • janice775
    janice775 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use EAS CARB CONTROL SHAKE ONLY 110 CAL 17 G OF PROTEIN AND 3 CARBS. I USE IT AS A SNACK OR AFTER MY WORKOUT. YOU CAN GET THEM AT WAL=MART OR SAM;S. I LIKE CHOC FUDGE!
  • beggsdl
    beggsdl Posts: 1
    Options
    I use AdvoCare's Meal Replacement Shake. 24g of protein and 24g of carbs. Great way to start your day. For after workouts, I use the Post Workout Recovery drink. It really helps with muscle recovery and keeps the next-day soreness to a minimum.
  • LadyQue25
    LadyQue25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love my chocolate shakeology shakes. I'm also starting to try green smoothies.....check out www.simplegreensmoothies.com
  • SandyHikerBikerMomma
    Options
    The best meal of my day is Shakeology. I use to like other protein replacement shakes, but now none compare. They've helped me loss weight.
  • b0nnyd0g
    b0nnyd0g Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm using Herbalife for breakfast and lunch and healthly dinner and over 12 weeks have lost just over 12 lbs which is fab for me. I am finding that using it in conjunction with MFP where I track at around 1200 cals per day, keep up my protein levels and eat back some exercise calories at the weekend works for me.