111 Pounds lost, still maintaining

Options

Replies

• vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job on maintaining your weight loss. Keep up the good work.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look fantastic! Not just the weightloss, but you look so healthy and happy! Congratulations!:smile:
  • tracyhawk
    tracyhawk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen pics of you at the starting weight in a long time. I think of you as the thin person you are now. Congrats and so proud of you!
  • lynette0502
    lynette0502 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look spectacular. Thanks for the dose of inspiration!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    GIRL!!!!!!!!! You look grrrrrrrrrrrreat!(Tony the tiger voice) OUTSTANDING JOB, and well done! Thanks for sharing!

DITTO!! And still within 5 pounds. OUTSTANDING and CONGRATS!!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You have done such a wonderful job! You are one of my biggest inspirations on MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing and thanks for sharing,
    my story is very similiar , t weight was 287 I joined mfp in july of 2010and have lost 114 lbs since, hae been in maintaince for the last 4 mths and working on strength training (toning) . I can so relate to sometimes feeling like the same BIG person. But remember we arent that person anymore. WE DID IT.... :smile:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much better then me at 5'10'' and 143 pounds!! Good job! I just started weight training so I hope that will help my body become more compact. Good for you!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thank you for posting your pics and journey - very inspiring
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, way to go!:drinker:
  • kayderkam
    kayderkam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! You are a true inspiration. I really needed to see this. Great accomplishment.
  • hustona1
    hustona1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing work! So inspirational! :)
  • mnlev8
    mnlev8 Posts: 2
    Options
    Very Inspirational I just love success stories like yours, it gives me the motivation I need to keep at it.
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing
  • jenniferwren
    jenniferwren Posts: 189
    Options
    thank you for your words of encouragement x you look utterly amazing, not to mention ten years younger!!!! fabulous inspiration x
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Awesome - its the maintaining that worries me for the near future - its good to know that people can keep it off as I never have managed this before.

WELL DONE!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • martsiVS
    martsiVS Posts: 8
    Options
    Stories like yours help me keep going!! Even though I follow a nutritionist diet I keep logging for the inspiration all you people give!
    Thank you.......
  • Shyloh07
    Shyloh07 Posts: 18
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration to many of us. You look fantastic!!! :)
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so happy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!