Healthy & clean eating group!

Hey all I have a group on facebook for healthy and clean eating, if anyone would like to come and join. Its a group just to ask questions and post things like new recipes or what are you eating everyday to help you!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/124231264449890/

I hope I can meet some of you over there!!!

Jen

Replies

• GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    I don't think we're supposed to promote orthorexia on MFP.
  • starlight16_7
    starlight16_7 Posts: 4 Member
    suggesting a group for posting recipes on clean and healthy eating is not promoting orthorexia. there is nothing wrong with clean eating if you take the time to do your own research, listen to your body and decide what foods make you feel good. mfp is for support but you do not have to take everyone's advice on here and if you do not want to eat clean, that is your decision. please don't discourage people who are just trying to find ways to make better choices, as that is their decision.
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    suggesting a group for posting recipes on clean and healthy eating is not promoting orthorexia. there is nothing wrong with clean eating if you take the time to do your own research, listen to your body and decide what foods make you feel good. mfp is for support but you do not have to take everyone's advice on here and if you do not want to eat clean, that is your decision. please don't discourage people who are just trying to find ways to make better choices, as that is their decision.

Thank you!! I am just trying to e if people who need help with this topic and if they do to come over and join my group!! I love helping others!!